Pentair 150 GPM Waterfall Pump - 230V 150 GPM - 340352 - PEN-340352
View Larger Image
|Our Price: $676.00
||Pool Pumps typically ship within two business days of your order being processed.
Pentair 150 GPM Waterfall Pump - 230V 150 GPM - 340352
So quiet, all you will hear is the water- The way it was meant to be!
The WaterFall™ Specialty Pumps are custom designed for the specific demands of waterfalls and other special water features. Our diffuser and impeller combination is engineered to deliver quiet operation in both high flow and low pressure applications. That is why it is the #1 most recommended pump by water feature manufacturers.
The Pentair WaterFall™ Specialty Pump is quieter and more energy efficient than standard pool pumps. Available in 75, 120, 150 and 180 gpm models, and without a strainer pot for flooded suction applications. There are models available designed for any use.
Standard Product Features
- Designed for low head applications that require 35-180 GPMs
- Durable custom molded components
- 60% quieter, 60% less energy use than standard pool pump
- Pump components are custom molded of thermoplastic for superior strength, durability, and quiet operation
- Standard 2 in. suction and discharge ports (3 in. suction and 2 in. discharge on 180 model) permit maximum operating efficiency
- Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings-spend more time enjoying your pool and less time cleaning your equipment!
- Transparent strainer pot lid with comfortable handle provides easy access to strainer basket, so when you DO need to clean it, it isn't a hassle.
- One-bolt stainless steel clamp removes easily to provide quick access for service.
- Power end can easily be removed for service or winterizing without disturbing piping or pump support base.
- No tools required to remove thumbscrew plugs for draining and winterizing.