Sta-Rite Pool Products:
Operating since 1934, Sta-Rite began when its founder built a pump that he said was "Built right to Stay right". A people-oriented company, Sta-Rite believes in providing quality pool and water movement products to the public and wants to help solve the problem of "water never being where you want it to be".
Sta-Rite makes a full line of cartridge, DE, and Sand filters to meet the needs of even the most particular and value minded pool owners! Built with durability and the end-user in mind, Sta-Rite products are pool-owner friendly and there for you season after season.
Sta-Rite Pool Filters
Sta-Rite Cartridge Filters
Cartridge filters are typically viewed as the simplest and most affordable filtration option. Cartridges of filtration media catch impurities in the water as it flows through the filter, and the water is then returned to your pool - clean!
- Posi-Clear - These Sta-Rite cartridge filters are work horses! They are designed to be simple to use, and durable enough to last season after season!
- Posi-Clear RP® - The Posi-Clear RP Filter features a chemical resistant tank with no-tool servicing and a coreless cartridge for easier cleaning. All models are equipped with easy spin-on unions for plumbing hook-ups. These filters are NSF listed, and are available in 100, 150, and 200 square foot sizes.
- System 2 Modular Media Cartridge Filters - These filters are designed for ease of use. The unique modular media design can trap and hold more dirt - meaning you have to clean your filter out less often!
- System 3 Modular Media Cartridge Filters - Sta Rite created a whole new filtration option with these filters - they are eco-friendly as well as user friendly- requiring only the bare minimum of upkeep!
Sta-Rite DE Filters
DE filters use the ground fossilized exoskeletons of Diatoms to clean your water. Sound like science fiction? We agree! But it also provides the clearest and cleanest pool water of any available method.
- System III Modular SMD Series D.E. Filters - EASE OF USE! No more hassling with pulling out grids for cleaning - just remove the lid and rinse the media with a hose!
- System III SD Series D.E. Filters - The greater cycle times and minimized maintenance of the System:3, coupled with Sta-Rite's superior grid system, gives you the finest D.E. filter available.
- System II Modular PLD & PLDE Series D.E. Filters - This filters is VIRTUALLY maintenance-free! The tank and the one-piece design grid make taking care of this filter simple.
- D.E. Separation Tank - Efficient removal of spent D.E. and debris from backwash water – allows a closed loop system which returns backwash water to the pool.
Constructed of glass-reinforced thermoplastic for years of corrosion-free performance. Eliminates disposal problems for D.E. material.
Sta-Rite Sand Filters
Yes, using sand to clean your pool may sound strange - but it works! Little bits of debris and impurities are caught in the sand beds, resulting in clean and clear water flowing back into your pool.
- Sta- Rite Cristal-Flo II Sand Filters - This is one tough cookie of a sand filter! It is durable, reliable, and offers dependable performance. The extra thick tank is built to survive the toughest outdoor conditions.
- Sta-Rite System 3 Sand Filters - Highly effective, this sand filter is also the safest available. The deeper sand beds means less frequent back washing - which translates to less water loss as well as less work for you!
Sta-Rite Replacement Filter Cartridges by Unicel or Equivalent
Extend your pool season and get the most out of your pool and spa! Your pool and spa area is an investment in enjoyment - why should the good times end with the first cool weather? With a Sta-Rite heater the fun can last well into the standard off-season, making the most of your investment!
Sta-Rite Pool Heaters
Sta Rite Inground Pool Heaters
- Max-E-Therm Low Nox Pool Heaters - They may look funny, but they work! These pool heaters are durable and built to last! Low Nox means that they are also friendly for the environment!
These OEM motors made by AO Smith are easy to replace and can extend the life of your existing Sta-Rite pool pump. Our convenient cross referencing guide will help you select the correct AO Smith replacement motor for your application!
- Pool Pump Motors - Many of these motors are offered in dual speed or energy efficient versions. Consider changing your pool motor to a more efficient model to reap the benefits of energy savings! Or, select a guardian motor with SVRS to ensure the safety of the bathers in your pool!
Sta-Rite is famous for their strong line of Commercial grade pumps - don't miss out on that kind of expertise in the water movement field! Their residential pumps are no whimps - built with their exclusive Dura-Glas composite material that is extra-durable!
Sta-Rite Pool Pumps
Sta-Rite Above Ground Pool Pumps
- STA-RITE Dynamo® Above Ground Pool Pumps - Exceptionally quiet operation and high-flow performance. Constructed of Sta-Rite’s rugged thermoplastic resin. Large-capacity trap and an all-weather, smooth-running motor.
- STA-RITE OptiFlo® Above Ground Pool Pumps - Exceptionally quiet operation and high-flow performance. Constructed of Sta-Rite’s rugged hermoplastic resin. Large 5-1/2 in. capacity trap and an all-weather, smooth-running motor.
Sta-Rite Inground Pool Pumps
- Dyna Pro Inground Pool Pumps - Highly corrosion resistant pool pump! This pump is built to last.
- Intelli Pro Inground Pool Pumps - A variable speed pump can cut your energy costs by 90%! This pump has a built in diagnistic system as well!
- Max E Pro Inground Pool Pumps - This is one of the quietest pumps in its class! It is well made and uses a durable one piece housing and extra sturdy base.
- Max-E-ProXF Inground Pool Pumps - Developed using the most advanced engineering tools available - CFD (Computer Fluid Dynamics) and FEA (Finite Element Analysis). The impeller design delivers high level of precision concentricity for increased efficiency.
- Super Max Inground Pool Pumps - This pump is a drop-in replacement for the Hayward Super Pump. It boasts an extra-tough commercial grade 56 frame motor and quiet, economical performance year after year.
- STA-RITE Submersible Pumps - A fully submersible, portable, high capacity pump designed for use by the professional in draining pools and spas as well as for general purpose applications. Its heavy cast iron body withstands regular handling while a brass base prevents staining of pool floor surfaces. The 1/2 HP motor is oil-filled and sealed with silicone carbide shaft seal for longer service life and cooler running.
- STA-RITE Spa/Water Feature Pumps - Exceptionally quiet operation and high-flow performance. Constructed of Sta-Rite’s rugged hermoplastic resin. Large 5-1/2 in. capacity trap and an all-weather, smooth-running motor.
Sta-Rite Commercial Pool Pumps
- CSP/CCSP Series Commercial Pool Pumps - Especially designed for commercial and public swimming pools and spas, aquatic facilities, water parks and fountain applications where high performance and self-priming are required. This Sta-Rite pump is tough as nails and ready to work!
- C/CC Series Commercial Pool Pumps - For semi-commercial and commercial swimming pool and spa recirculation. Available in high head and medium head models, providing a complete range of performance characteristics. Available in 3 - 5 HP models with 2-1/2" NPT suction and 2" NPT discharge ports. (Non self-primer, requires flooded suction installation.) Motors are open drip-proof, continuous duty rated 3450 RPM.
- CF Series Commercial Pool Pumps - This is a bronze pump that is self-priming and comes with a lint/hair strainer.
- D Series Commercial Pool Pumps - This is a cast iron, self-priming centrifugal pump that is designed for commercial applications that need HIGH PERFORMANCE!